Thursday, March 7, 2013

DC Comics

I guess it is time to start sharing some of the work I've been doing lately... well, not really, but at least I can tell you what it is: I recently inked a few pages for one of the majors: DC Comics! For now, I'll show this page from Batgirl #18 (that I didn't ink) just released by DC where you can see my name on the credits. I was supposed to ink five pages for this issue, pencilled by Dani Sampere, but I ended up doing only one because I was asked to ink another book, which I'll talk about soon... For now, this is it, I will share the page as soon as it gets published.

Por fín puedo comparitr algo del trabajo que he estado haciendo últimamente. Bueno, en realidad aún no, pero al menos puedo desvelar de que se trata: he estado entintando algunas páginas para DC Comics! Esta página es del número 18 de Batgirl, con lápices de Dani Sampere y DC me pidió entintar 5 páginas aunque acabé haciendo solo una porque DC me pidíó ayudarles con otra colección... de la que hablaré cuando pueda. De momento, y ya que esta página no la entinté yo, os tendreis que conformar con ver mi nombre ahí en la letra pequeña, al lado de auténticos fenómenos como Dani, Mikel Janín, Vicente Cifuentes, Rob Hunter, Ray Fawkes y demás. Para mi es todo un orgullo!

2 comments: