Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wolverine - Carlos Pacheco

I'm starting to get busy with projects (that I will talk about some other day) and have less time to do sample pages but until I'm able to post some of the work I'm doing, this is all I can show. Carlos Pacheco was always an inspiration for me, I read his comics growing up, amazed that he had managed to become a big name in the US market. He showed the way to a whole generation of Spanish artists, including myself. And so I had to ink something penciled by him, and here you have it.

Empiezo a estar bastante ocupado con algunos proyectos que todavía no puedo enseñar así que tengo menos tiempo para hacer páginas de muestra. Aún así, me apetecía mucho entintar algo de Carlos Pacheco, un pionero que nos ha inspirado a tantos a perseguir una carrera en el mercado americano. Espero que os guste!

No comments:

Post a Comment